- Akciós és kedvezményes csomagajánlatok
- Autó-motor makettek
- Harcjármű makettek / AFV
- Star Wars, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Egg, Cartoon
- Műgyanta makettek és kiegészítők / Full Resin kits and details
- Egyéb Makettek / Other Modell Kits
- 1/43 kész autó modellek / Diecast Car 1/43
- Kiegészítők / Detailling parts
- Matricák / Decals
- Makettező kellékek / Modelling Tools
- Festékek, festő kellékek / Paints, Paints Tools
- Segédanyagok, ragasztók / Excipients,adhesives
- Kábelek, csövek, csatlakozók, rácsok, csavarok / Wires, Cables, Hoses, Meshes & Rivets
ZERO Paint ZP-3043 Diamond Finish - 2 Pack GLOSS Clearcoat System (2K Urethane) 3x30ml
Hűségpont (vásárlás után): 33
További információk a termékről:
This is the same as ZP-3035 but just in a smaller set for shipping by Air Freight in EQ
Diamond Finish - 2 Pack GLOSS Clearcoat System (2K Urethane) 90ml
- Please Note
- The Hardener has a shelf life of approximately 6 months, to ensure it lasts as long as possible, Make sure cap is securely tightened on hardener to prevent crystallization and never leave the cap off, also keeping it in a Fridge will help
- Also please ensure the neck of the bottles are clean before lightly tighten the caps, failure to do this might lead to breaking the cap trying to remove the next time
We have been striving to find the best 2K clearcoat system available and this is it, once applied it has an amazing wet look finish.
Pack Contents :
- 1 x 3ml Diamond Finish Clear Coat (High Solid) also known as Urethane or Polyurethane (Supplied in Glass Bottle)
- 1 x 30ml Hardener (Supplied in Glass Bottle)
- 1 x 30ml Thinners (Supplied in Glass Bottle)
- Instructions which can be downloaded here
100 Parts Clear, 50 Parts Hardener + 10% Thinners
(e.g. 20ml Clear, 10ml Hardener + 3ml Thinners).
Drying Times : Air Drying at 20°C, Dust Free 30 Mins, Tack Free : 10-12 Hours, Thoroughly Dry : 48 Hours. Can be polished after 12 hours at 20 °C
ONLY MIX WHAT YOU NEED EACH TIME, once it's mixed it has a life of about 15/20 mins max then it has to be discarded.
Is it possible to pre-mix your 2 pack gloss clearcoat then keep it in a jar for later use if not all used in one go, or is it a case of just mixing enough to do the job?
NO YOU MUST NOT DO THIS, once you mix the clear coat and hardener a chemical reaction is started, similar to epoxy glue or epoxy putty. It will hardened within 15/20 mins, if you mixed the lot you would be wasting product and money, so only mix whet you need each time, you will quickly find the amounts you need with a small amount of practice.
We would recommend starting with 10ml/gram or Clearcoat - 5ml/gram Hardener and 3ml of Thinners and see how much coverage you get wer fin this is plenty to clearcoat a 1:24 model with 3/4 coats.
Is this safe over other paints
Yes, 2K Clearcoat is safe over most other paints (acrylic paint, Tamiya TS) once they are fully dry so please test on scrap first.